Past exhibitions include:
– Wild & Endangered Bexley Wing St James Hospital
– Marilyn Monroe, a celebration, held to commemorate the 50th anniversary of her death.
– The Bollywood Experience, when the IFFA awards were held in Yorkshire for the first time.
– The One Olive exhibition, at the Riverside, which included the winning pieces from a competition between 5 local art colleges, giving young artists their first commercial display.
– Wild at Harvey Nichols. A selection of contemporary animal portraits on display at the 4th floor gallery.
Click here to see photos from JC’s past exhibitions.